18th April 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Which exam to write for admission in Abroad colleges?

sir which exam i have to write to get admission in abroad collages especially in us please guide me............

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges in Mumbai and abroad for Nautical science? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  3. Names of the colleges which provide admission to masters degree in abroad? How much score is required for admission?
  4. Which exams should I write to get placed in abroad to do MS course after engineering?
  5. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  6. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  7. I wish to get admission in M.Tech in Biotechnology abroad. How may I do it after completing B.Tech in India?
  8. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  9. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  10. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  11. What should I choose between GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Colleges offering MSc nuclear physics course? What is the admission procedure? How can I write the entrance exam?
  13. How should I do hospital management in abroad after completing MBBS? Which are the colleges in abroad?
  14. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  15. How to do MS Abroad? What kind of preparation should I do
  16. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  17. Can a B.Sc pass out write JEST? Details about JEST?
  18. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
6th May 2014, 09:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which exam to write for admission in Abroad colleges?

As you have mentioned that you have want to study in some abroad colleges and you are confused that what exams you need to appear so that you can go for abroad colleges, what is the process by which you can get admission there. So now I am going to clear all your confusion about what you have mentioned in your question and I hope that you will like my suggestion.

So, going for any course at abroad will be very helpful to you as after that you can easily get Job but the thing is that you need to select perfect Country for your Studying as if you want to study MBBS you need to select countries such as Europe, Germany, Russia etc. If you want to go for MDS you should go for countries such as Singapore, France etc because if you select perfect country then only studying a course at abroad will be successful never go for a wrong country for study as you may face problem in getting a job in future but if you select perfect country as I have mentioned the above example you will get a very good job easily as the certificate of the institute from the particular country is very helpful.

As you have mentioned that “what exam you have to appear so that you can get admission” you have to do nothing, only you need to do is apply the online entrance exam of the institute’s official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?