31st March 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to qualify for MBA in Singapore? Scholarship for international students?

Hello sir,

iam Studying B.tech computer science second Year.And I want to study MBA after my B.tech in Singapore ..What are the Entrance exams that i need to Qualify ? and IS there any scholorships for International Students ?I have Good Percentage in My B.tech ..
what are the Fields that I have to choose in MbA....

Iam Totally confused sir..please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Exams to be taken to obtain scholarship to do MBA in Singapore?
  2. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  3. How can I apply for scholarship to pursue Architecture in UK or Singapore?
  4. What's should I do after completing graduation with B.Com? I've given many MBA entrance exams but didn't qualify?
  5. Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  7. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  8. Fee structure of law studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in Akash?
  10. Study opportunities available for international students in Ukraine? Scholarship details?
  11. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  12. How to secure job in Singapore as Dentist? Which exam to qualify?
  13. How can I get scholarships in B.Tech in AP?
  14. Colleges offering scholarship after scoring 96.98% in Feb MAT? I am interested in International Business Course
  15. Full Scholarship for International Students?
  16. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  17. MBA with guaranteed job in Singapore?
  18. Which are the good universities to do CA and MBA from Abroad? Entrance exams to acquire full scholarships?
6th May 2014, 09:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exams to qualify for MBA in Singapore? Scholarship for international students?

As you have mentioned that you are a now a B.tech computer science second year and you want to study MBA after your B.tech in Singapore and now you are confused that what entrance exam you need to qualify so that you can for MBA at Singapore and Is there any scholarship for the International student.

Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have mentioned the questions in the above forum and I hope that you will have the solution as far as possible. So, you need to apply an online entrance exam in the particular MBA institute’s official website of Singapore then when your rank will be within top 350 you need to contact to that MBA institute by the contact number or the Email ID given in that website then they will give you the date and time of your Admission.

Then in that date you need to go that MBA institute of Singapore there you will take admission and as you say that you have good percentage in your B.tech then you will get scholarship like you may get 20%-30% discount in the time of your admission then after your admission you will get the date of starting of your classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?