11th April 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How to study ME Computer Science from Trinity College Dublin, Ireland?

Sir, Currently I am working in IBM Limited company and have BE Computer Science degree but I want to do ME Computer Science from Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. How can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding admission in MS at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland?
  2. Way to get admission in Trinity College Dublin, Republic of Ireland to study MBA or M.Sc in Finance?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Trinity College Dublin, Ireland to study M.Sc in Nuclear Physics?
  4. How to apply for Study Visa to study MBA in Trinity College, Dublin?
  5. How to get admission in PhD at National University of Ireland and Trinity College Dublin? What is the stipend policies for Indian students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Management universities in Dublin, Ireland -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can a Mechanical Engineer study MS in Environmental Engineering from Trinity College Dublin?
  8. Entrance exams to study MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin?
  9. Eligibility to study MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin for BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  10. How to get admission in Masters in Finance in National College of Ireland, Dublin?
  11. Detailed information about MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin?
  13. How to become Music Vocal Teacher in India being a Music graduate of Trinity College, Dublin?
  14. How to get admission in M.Sc Structural and Geotechnical at DCU in Dublin, Ireland?
  15. Job opportunities through MSc(Transportation Engineering) of Trinity College Dublin?
  16. Procedure to get study visa for MS course at Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland? Eligibility, requirements and fees to study?
  17. Details about colleges providing scholarships to do masters in Dublin, Ireland?
  18. MBA and Master degree in Advanced Wealth Management course available in University College Dublin, Ireland? How to get admission?
9th May 2018, 02:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study ME Computer Science from Trinity College Dublin, Ireland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, Currently I am working in IBM Limited company and have BE Computer Science degree but I want to do ME Computer Science from Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. How can I get admission?

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent qualification are eligible to study MSc Computer Science course at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. Candidates should have cleared the English proficiency test like IELTS with 6.5 overall for studying the MSc Computer Science course. Candidates should be fully competent in programming in C, C++ or Java for the admission. Duration of the course is one year full time. Candidates can apply online for the admission to study MSc Computer Science. Trinity College Dublin website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?