8th November 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Sc Structural and Geotechnical at DCU in Dublin, Ireland?

Sir, I am B.Tech Civil engineering holder and now I want to study M.Sc Structural and Geotechnical from DCU in Dublin, Ireland. How to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Management universities in Dublin, Ireland
  2. What would be the cost for doing M.S Civil in Dublin University, Ireland?
  3. Details regarding admission in MS at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland?
  4. How to get admission in Masters in Finance in National College of Ireland, Dublin?
  5. Details about colleges providing scholarships to do masters in Dublin, Ireland?
  6. How to study ME Computer Science from Trinity College Dublin, Ireland?
  7. Eligibility and total fees to get admission in MS at Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland? How to approach for admission?
  8. Way to get admission in Trinity College Dublin, Republic of Ireland to study MBA or M.Sc in Finance?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Trinity College Dublin, Ireland to study M.Sc in Nuclear Physics?
  10. MBA and Master degree in Advanced Wealth Management course available in University College Dublin, Ireland? How to get admission?
  11. How to get admission in PhD at National University of Ireland and Trinity College Dublin? What is the stipend policies for Indian students?
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD Economics at Dublin Business School, Ireland? Details about stipend and PhD schedule?
  13. Is it possible to study Renewable Energy Resources in Dublin University for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  14. Procedure to get study visa for MS course at Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland? Eligibility, requirements and fees to study?
  15. Universities offering MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) Abroad -- [New]
  16. Entrance exams to study MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin?
  17. Entrance exams to study MSc(Business Management) in Dublin City University?
  18. Which are the exam centres of SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
13th November 2017, 11:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc Structural and Geotechnical at DCU in Dublin, Ireland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Tech Civil engineering holder and now I want to study M.Sc Structural and Geotechnical from DCU in Dublin, Ireland. How to get admission?

Candidates can apply online for the admission to the MSc Structural and Geotechnical Engineering at Trinity College Dublin. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their academic scores and interview. Candidates can also contact the Regional Officer for India through email or phone for more details regarding admission and visa requirements. Candidates can find the Regional Officer details in the website link given Click Here. For taking admission, candidates have to clear the English proficiency test IELTS with 6.5 overall or TOEFL – 88 internet, 570 paper based, 230 computer based. Trinity College Dublin website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?