11th April 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding admission in MS at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland?

Sir, I am Mechanical Engineering graduate and have two years of work experience. I want to study MS from Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. Please send me details regarding admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study ME Computer Science from Trinity College Dublin, Ireland?
  2. Way to get admission in Trinity College Dublin, Republic of Ireland to study MBA or M.Sc in Finance?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Trinity College Dublin, Ireland to study M.Sc in Nuclear Physics?
  4. How to get admission in PhD at National University of Ireland and Trinity College Dublin? What is the stipend policies for Indian students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin?
  6. List of Management universities in Dublin, Ireland -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exams to study MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin?
  8. Details about colleges providing scholarships to do masters in Dublin, Ireland?
  9. How to get admission in Masters in Finance in National College of Ireland, Dublin?
  10. Universities offering MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) Abroad -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  11. How to apply for Study Visa to study MBA in Trinity College, Dublin?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin?
  13. What would be the cost for doing M.S Civil in Dublin University, Ireland?
  14. Can a Mechanical Engineer study MS in Environmental Engineering from Trinity College Dublin?
  15. How to get admission in M.Sc Structural and Geotechnical at DCU in Dublin, Ireland?
  16. How to become Music Vocal Teacher in India being a Music graduate of Trinity College, Dublin?
  17. Procedure to get admission in PhD Economics at Dublin Business School, Ireland? Details about stipend and PhD schedule? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job opportunities through MSc(Transportation Engineering) of Trinity College Dublin?
17th May 2018, 04:37 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details regarding admission in MS at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am Mechanical Engineering graduate and have two years of work experience. I want to study MS from Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. Please send me details regarding admission?

Eligibility to study MS at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland is a bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.1 honors degree from Irish University or equivalent result of a university in another country on the relevant subject. Students should have cleared the English proficiency test like IELTS grade 6.5 overall or TOEFL for the MS admission at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. Students can apply for the MS admission at Trinity College Dublin online. Indian students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?