18th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get study visa for MS course at Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland? Eligibility, requirements and fees to study?

Sir, I am BE Electrical holder and now want to do MS from Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland. Please tell me how to get study visa for it? Eligibility, requirements and fees to study MS from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and total fees to get admission in MS at Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland? How to approach for admission?
  2. How to get study visa for MS course at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany? Fees required and eligibility for it?
  3. List of Management universities in Dublin, Ireland
  4. How to apply for Study Visa to study MBA in Trinity College, Dublin?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Trinity College Dublin, Ireland to study M.Sc in Nuclear Physics?
  6. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
  7. Procedure to get study visa to study M.Tech course at King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand? How to approach this college for admission?
  8. Details regarding admission in MS at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland? -- [New]
  9. Way to get admission in Trinity College Dublin, Republic of Ireland to study MBA or M.Sc in Finance?
  10. How to get admission in M.Sc Structural and Geotechnical at DCU in Dublin, Ireland?
  11. Requirements and procedure to apply for Canada study visa
  12. How to get admission in Masters in Finance in National College of Ireland, Dublin?
  13. List of colleges with fees to study Journalism course? How to get study visa for it?
  14. How to study ME Computer Science from Trinity College Dublin, Ireland?
  15. Procedure and eligibility criteria to study MDS course from India if passed BDS from Pakistan? How to get study visa for it?
  16. Requirements to apply for Study Visa to study in Norway? Processing time to get Visa?
  17. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can a CSE get study visa to study in Rochester Institute of Technology, United States? Marks required in IELTS for it?
24th September 2017, 11:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get study visa for MS course at Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland? Eligibility, requirements and fees to study?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can opt for the MS course from Dublin Institute of Technology after the completion of your B.E degree course in Electrical.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in electrical engineering from a recognized University can definitely apply for the MS course in the relevant field from the above mentioned University. In order to be eligible for the said course in the above mentioned University, you must have to appear in the IELTS examination, qualifying in which you can apply for the study visa of Ireland.
Fees required to study MS course from the said University is around 14 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?