11th April 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Masters in Finance in National College of Ireland, Dublin?

Hello, I am B.Com Finance holder and working in a firm. I want to study Masters in Finance from National College of Ireland, Dublin, Ireland. Please tell me how to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Way to get admission in Trinity College Dublin, Republic of Ireland to study MBA or M.Sc in Finance?
  2. Details about colleges providing scholarships to do masters in Dublin, Ireland?
  3. Details regarding admission in MS at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland?
  4. List of Management universities in Dublin, Ireland
  5. How to get admission in PhD at National University of Ireland and Trinity College Dublin? What is the stipend policies for Indian students?
  6. How to study ME Computer Science from Trinity College Dublin, Ireland?
  7. What would be the cost for doing M.S Civil in Dublin University, Ireland?
  8. How to get admission in M.Sc Structural and Geotechnical at DCU in Dublin, Ireland?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Trinity College Dublin, Ireland to study M.Sc in Nuclear Physics?
  10. MBA and Master degree in Advanced Wealth Management course available in University College Dublin, Ireland? How to get admission?
  11. Eligibility and total fees to get admission in MS at Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland? How to approach for admission?
  12. How to get admission in Masters in Microbiology at National University of Ireland, Galway?
  13. Procedure to get admission in PhD Economics at Dublin Business School, Ireland? Details about stipend and PhD schedule?
  14. Is it possible to study Renewable Energy Resources in Dublin University for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  15. How to get admission in Masters in Management or MBA course in UCD College of Business, Ireland?
  16. Universities offering MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) Abroad -- [New]
  17. Courses available in National University of Ireland, Galway for Biomedical Engineer? How to approach the university for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany and Institutes which offer this course? What are the requirements to pursue this course?
9th May 2018, 04:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Masters in Finance in National College of Ireland, Dublin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am B.Com Finance holder and working in a firm. I want to study Masters in Finance from National College of Ireland, Dublin, Ireland. Please tell me how to get admission?

Those candidates who have passed a bachelor degree in finance (relevant subject) from a recognized institution with an award of 2.2 or higher are eligible to study Masters in Finance at National College of Ireland, Dublin. Candidates have to clear the English language test like IELTS with 6.5 bands for studying the Masters in Finance at National College of Ireland. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates can apply online for the admission. There are various representatives of the National College of Ireland available in India. Candidates can find the details about the representatives in the website link given Click Here. Candidates also find the details about the course in the National College of Ireland website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?