11th April 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Sc Environmental Science from James Cook University, Australia?

Sir, I am B.Sc Environmental Science holder and now planing to study M.Sc in same stream from Australia. Can I study it from James Cook University, Australia?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Microbilogy course at James Cook University, Australia? Will I have to pass IELTS?
  2. Details about PhD from James Cook University, Australia? Will they give stipend?
  3. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  4. Top 10 colleges offering Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science?
  6. Can I study M.Tech in industrial safety after MSc environmental science?
  7. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  8. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  9. Colleges offering MSc(Environmental Science) in Bhopal?
  10. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  11. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  12. Eligibility criteria for MSc life science and MSc environmental science at JNU, Delhi
  13. Postgraduate course in veterinary medicine in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in distance learning mode in recognized universities?
  15. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  16. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Environmental Science at Burdwan University through distance mode if secured 50% in M.Sc?
  17. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  18. What kind of jobs I can get in Bangalore after completion of M.Sc Environmental Science course?
9th May 2018, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc Environmental Science from James Cook University, Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Sc Environmental Science holder and now planing to study M.Sc in same stream from Australia. Can I study it from James Cook University, Australia?

Candidates who have completed the BSc Environmental Science or equivalent with appropriate professional experience are eligible to apply for the MSc Environmental Science at James Cook University, Australia. Candidates should have cleared the English language test IELTS with 6.0 (no component lower than 6.0) or TOEFL – 550 (plus minimum test of written English score of 4.0) for the admission to study MSC Environmental Science at James Cook University. Duration of the course is 1.5 years full time. Candidates can apply online for the admission. If the candidates fulfill the above requirements, then the possibility to study MSc Environmental Science is high. James Cook University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?