23rd January 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for M.Pharma in Canada? What should I do if IELTS score expired?

my name is Mohsen. i have completed my B.Pharmacy from India in 1993. i am married and have two kids my sister stays in toronto-canada and rest of my family is in the U.S. i havent seen my family for the past 12 years. no w i am in iran and have been workig in iran as a pharmacist for the past 8 years and now i have my own pharmacy in iran. iwant to apply for M. pharm in canda and i do not kow the procedure . please help me.i had appeared for IELTS two years ago and got a score of 7 which has been expired by now. what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for masters in Canada or Australia having 5.5 band score in IELTS?
  2. Which international english exam to take?
  3. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  5. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA or UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  7. What should I do to apply for a job in an Australian Hospital? What are the requirements of getting a job? What is the IELTS score requirement?
  8. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks?
  9. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  10. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  12. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  13. Scholarship tests for higher studies in abroad, after B.Com.
  14. How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?
  15. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  16. Where to get forms of foriegn grant and scholarship?
  17. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  18. How to continue my education in UK after completing HSE?
2nd February 2014, 01:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Pharma in Canada? What should I do if IELTS score expired?

There is no need to worry, we will guide you to the right path so that you can pursue your M.Pharma course in Canada. In order to pursue M.Pharma course in Canada, you need to appear and score well in the entrance exams based on the scores in which the Canadian Universities take admission. The entrance exams are :-

-GRE
-IELTS

Since your IELTS score has expired so you should go appear for IELTS again. In order to work in Canada after your course, you should appear for two more entrance exams which would make you a registered pharmacist of Canada. The entrance exams are FPGEE (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination) followed by the NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination).
8th June 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Pharma in Canada? What should I do if IELTS score expired?

hey hiii my name is santhosh nd i am from india nd i am going to complete my b-pharm in2015 so i want do mpharm in canda so only ielts is required or we need both ielts nd gre also? pls reply as fast as u could
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?