29th March 2012, 01:35 AM
DEBOJYOTI BRAHMA

Will I get a good job after scoring average marks around 50% in science but good marks in M.Tech and B.Tech?

If i score average marks around 50% in science b ut score well in my m.tech nd b.tech will i gt a good job/

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a good job after scoring average marks around 50% in science but good marks in M.Tech and B.Tech?
  2. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 63% marks in 12th and 73.2 marks in 10th
  3. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  4. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  5. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  6. What should I do after scoring 56% marks in 12th and 76% marks in 10th science stream(CBSE)? Will I get a good job with a good salary?
  7. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  8. How to get a good job after B.E with less marks and an average college?
  9. Can I get good job after scoring 57.7% in graduation in science? -- [New]
  10. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?
  11. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  12. Which stream is best for me in 12th having completed 10th with 52.18%?
  13. Getting good marks in engineering means good chances of getting a Job? is there any relation between marks and jobs?
  14. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the possibility to get a good job after scoring 44% in 12th with PCM?
  16. Can I be eligible for jobs in good companies after scoring good marks in diploma and less than 60% in 10th?
  17. Btech marks are good but marks in 10th and 12th are low, what are the possible problems I could face?
  18. How to get a good job after completing BIPC after scoring 55% marks
29th March 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a good job after scoring average marks around 50% in science but good marks in M.Tech and B.Tech?

iam now in class xii , i want to study paleontology, and for that i have to study geology.please inform me the best colleges for geology study in india and if there are any entrance exams for studying Bsc. in geology and what is the salary of a geologist per month.
30th March 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a good job after scoring average marks around 50% in science but good marks in M.Tech and B.Tech?

hello,sir/madam
im b.tech graduate in E.C.E percentage 56.67% can i get a good job with good salary
plz suggest ur advice,but im nt intersted software programming
29th March 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello/ Mam
Myself Meenakshi Sharma from Bangalore have done my 10 with 58% and 12 with 54% and BSc with 50 % in science stream and CBSC Board ..would i get gud job.. in what field... i really want job job with better salary... u m very upset by my downgraded or poor marks..i think that i have lost every thing.. kindly help me and reply me...
email id is ---- [email protected]
31st March 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i want to know after securing 75% in 12th exam under matriculation do i will get geology course for studying if please suggest me some good colleges in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?