26th April 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Are there any medical related streams available in ME degree for ECE graduates?

I'm doing B.E degree in ECE ... i want to do a M.E course which is related to medical sciences and electronics.. If there such M.E courses pls mail the details of it to [email protected]

18th June 2012, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any medical related streams available in ME degree for ECE graduates?

what are the pg courses available for ECE students?
19th June 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any medical related streams available in ME degree for ECE graduates?

Does anyone aware of the M-CAD exams that is conducted in USA relating Engineering and Medical???
12th February 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I Want to continue my higher studies in medical field but i am doing my bachelor degree in engineering electronics and communication engg which medical field is suitable for me????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?