9th November 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Which institute is best to study Aeronautical Engineering at USA? How to prepare for entrance exam?

Hello sir, I want to study Aeronautical Engineering from USA and then want to got Pilot training. Please tell me which institute is best to study Aeronautical Engineering at USA? How to prepare for entrance exam of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying Aeronautical Engineering in USA for 11th student?
  2. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Pharmacy in USA?
  6. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?
  8. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  9. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  10. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  11. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  12. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field?
  13. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  14. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  15. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Is aeronautical engineering a good option for girls? -- [New]
  17. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  18. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA?
11th October 2017, 12:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute is best to study Aeronautical Engineering at USA? How to prepare for entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Aeronautical Engineering from USA and then want to got Pilot training. Please tell me which institute is best to study Aeronautical Engineering at USA? How to prepare for entrance exam of it?

A List of the best universities/colleges to study Aeronautical Engineering at USA is given below;

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - Official Website

Stanford University - Official Website

Georgia Institute of Technology - Official Website

Purdue University - Official Website

California Institute of Technology - Official Website

Princeton University - Official Website

University of Texas – Austin - Official Website

University of Michigan - Official Website

Candidates have to clear English language test like TOEFL or IELTS and GRE for getting admission to the aeronautical engineering course at USA universities. There are various books and materials available for the GRE and there are also coaching classes for the GRE. Candidates can make use of books and coaching institutes to clear the GRE, for getting admission in the US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?