17th December 2011, 08:50 PM
mohammadameen

How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?

what should i refer to attempt the entrance exam for the aeronautical engineering after completing the B.E

Related Questions:
  1. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  2. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  4. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  6. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  7. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field?
  8. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  10. What is the minimum required rank to attain Aeronautical Engineering branch through Engineering Entrance Exams?
  11. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  12. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  13. Top 5 colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance to prepare for get Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  15. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  18. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
19th December 2011, 06:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?

To get admission for aeronautical engineering you should clear the entrance exam conducted by AIEEE, IIT JEE, State CET, etc. All these entrance exams are highly competitive and require good preparation. You should start your preparation from class 11th itself. The pattern of these tests is objective type questions in subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. You should try to do as many books in objective type questions soon after covering the topic. It will be a good practice to solve previous years question papers. You can get these papers in internet as well as in the market. With good preparation and proper planning you can surely get through any of the entrance exam. You can even join good coaching institutes as this will help you in your preparations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?