24th November 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Job in abroad after graduation in B.Sc in Zoology with 70%?

I'm a graduate in B.Sc Zoology, I got 70% marks, I like to work abroad, like Latin America countries, or Europe, what should I do for that?

25th November 2015, 03:47 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in abroad after graduation in B.Sc in Zoology with 70%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a graduate in B.Sc Zoology, I got 70% marks, I like to work abroad, like Latin America countries, or Europe, what should I do for that?

The aspirant has to work in India for 2 or 3 years to get some experience.

There are vacancies in countries like Dubai for the experienced candidates for the post of Teacher, Supervisor, Inspector, Lab Technician etc.

For all the posts they need experience.

So the aspirant has to work in India and gain some experience after that the aspirant can try for a job in abroad.

The aspirant can get the details about the job vacancies through the internet.

The aspirant can also contact job consultants, they can also provide information about the jobs and visa processes.
24th May 2020, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in abroad after graduation in B.Sc in Zoology with 70%?

How can i get a govt.job just after completing bsc zoology??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?