13th October 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?

Hello,
Can i get job in abroad after completed my B.Sc computer and how much salary i get ? and tell me the which company could give me job.answer this question sir please i need help. Do I need to do some other course in abroad as well?

10th September 2017, 05:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can i get job in abroad after completed my B.Sc computer and how much salary i get ? and tell me the which company could give me job.answer this question sir please i need help. Do I need to do some other course in abroad as well?

It is very difficult to get a job abroad after completion of BSc Computer Science course. Candidates without experience are not preferred for jobs in abroad countries. Therefore, it is better to apply for jobs in abroad after few years of work experience. You can also study a Master’s Degree in Computer Science in abroad countries and try for a job in the same country or others. For studying masters in abroad universities, you have to clear the GRE examinations and English proficiency test either TOEFL or IELTS. You have a very good chance of getting a job abroad after completion of a master’s degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?