3rd August 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?

Hi,

I am utkarsha akre. studying in second year zoology. i m interested in field of zoology. my question is how can i get government job in Mumbai after completion of this bsc degree i.e after 3 rd year.
how to get into research field though its difficult to get into. but as now a days all fields are so advanced hence no specially field is bad or cannot make career. my question is just one how can i get into government job after bsc in zoology degree.

3rd August 2015, 06:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?

B.Sc in zoology is an Undergraduate course which requires 3 years to complete this course. The candidates who completed this course can opt for higher studies as they have numerous higher study options.

Graduates in zoology can find many job opportunities in both public and private sectors. They are of in high demand in many organization in India and abroad.

Some of the government jobs to which these candidates can apply for are given below :

* Animal and Wildlife Educators.

* Animal Rehabilitator.

* Zoo curator.

* Wildlife biologists.

* Veterinarian.

* Lab Technicians.

* Conservationist.

* Forensic Experts.

* Documentary maker.

These candidate work in the following employment areas :

* Zoos.

* Aquariums.

* Veterinary hospitals.

* Colleges.

* Wildlife management firms.

* Museums.

* Botanical gardens.

* Conservation organizations.

* Nature Reserves.

* Research.

The candidate can also apply for various exams conducted by the government o India like :

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* Banking sector.

* Railways.

* Indian Army.

* Border Secutrity force.

* Postal department.

* IAS.

* IPS.

To apply for the above jobs the candidate should wait for the notification which will be released by the union public service commission. Later the candidate should fill the application form to which post he/ she applying. The candidates are selected on the basis of two stages i.e., Written examination and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?