15th July 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Master in Subsurface Science of Weiss School of Natural Sciences?

Hi, I am going to apply for Master in Subsurface Science course in Weiss School of Natural Sciences. Can I know about the scope of this course? I mean, I want to know about the job opportunities. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  2. Detailed information about Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  4. Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  5. How can I apply to study Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences? -- [New]
  6. Course structure and duration of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  7. Can I pay course fee of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in EMI mode to Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  8. Eligibility to get Master in Bioscience and Health Policy admission in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  9. Entrance exam available to study Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  10. Detailed information about Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  11. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  12. What is the option after completing B.Sc(CBZ) in abroad?
  13. Job opportunities through Master in Data Science of Bologna Business School?
  14. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  15. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  16. What is the scope after completing B.Sc Nursing from Cyprus University?
  17. Which further studies i can do in abroad after completing my B.Sc. (Ag)?
  18. How may I know the entrance date of MA in economics for JNU, DU and BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
4th November 2018, 09:58 PM
Raksha M S

Default Re: Job opportunities through Master in Subsurface Science of Weiss School of Natural Sciences?

There are several job opportunities in this field and few are mentioned below:

Careers

-Petroleum Geologist.
-Geological Consultant.
-Petrophysical Analyst.
-Financial Advisor.
-Project Manager.
-Geophysicist/Geologist and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?