24th July 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?

Hi friends, can you tell me about the details of the course which is Master in Textile Engineering available in Weiss School of Natural Sciences? Please provide me the details of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  2. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  4. Job opportunities through Master in Textile Engineering of University of Boras? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for Ph.D in textile while doing post graduation course in textile engineering?
  6. Is Amity University favourable to study Master's Degree in Fashion or Textile?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Master of Civil Engineering program in The University of Melbourne?
  8. Detailed information about MPhil(Education) course?
  9. Detailed information and universities which offers Master's degree in Computer Science?
  10. Institutes and their details offering M.Tech in Construction management?
  11. Best PG courses available after completion of BSc computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of the colleges offering PG in chemical technology? I am studying BSc(Chemical Technology) final year
  13. Detailed information about Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?
  14. Detailed information about ME(Energy Engineering) course?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Master of Textile Engineering at John Cabot University, Italy?
  16. Detailed information about Master in Control Systems Engineering offered in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  17. Detailed information about Master of Information Systems offered at San Francisco University?
  18. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE
4th November 2018, 08:42 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Detailed information about Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?

Course duration will be 2 Years and course structure is mentioned below:

Year one (minor adjustments between study periods and years may occur)

Study period 1:

-Polymer Technology
-Fibre Technology

Study period 2:

-Textile Chemistry I – Organic and Physical Chemistry
-Composite Technology

Study periods 3-4:

-Textile Chemistry II – Interfaces and Chemical Treatment
-Textile Product Development
-Textile Electronics and Control Systems

Year two (minor adjustments between study periods and years may occur)

Study period 1:

-Advanced Finishing and Printing
-Smart Textiles

Study period 2-3:

-Scientific Methodology for Engineering and Natural Science

Study periods 2-4:

-Thesis Project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?