15th July 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to do Master in Subsurface Science from Weiss School of Natural Sciences. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course. Can I know about the structure of this course also?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  2. Detailed information about Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  3. Job opportunities through Master in Subsurface Science of Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  4. Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  5. Course structure and duration of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  6. Can I pay course fee of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in EMI mode to Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  7. How can I apply to study Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  8. Eligibility to get Master in Bioscience and Health Policy admission in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  9. Entrance exam available to study Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  10. Detailed information about Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Biomedical Sciences) in BIHER, Chennai?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences?
4th November 2018, 10:03 PM
Raksha M S

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?

Course duration will be 2 years and course structure is mentioned below:

NSCI 501 Professional Master’s Seminar (F, S) [required for two semesters]
NSCI 511 Science Policy & Ethics (S)
NSCI 512 Professional Master's Project (F, S)
NSCI 610 Management in Science and Engineering (F, S)

Required Courses (22 hours):

ESCI 334 Geological Field Methods
ESCI 615 Petroleum Geology
ESCI 617 Petroleum Industry Economics and Management
ESCI 626 Interpretation of regional 3D seismic data
ESCI 627 Sequence Stratigraphy
ESCI 558 3D Seismic Reflection Data Interpretation
ESCI 636 Well Logging and Petrophysics
ESCI 642 Exploration Geophysics

Recommended Electives (9 hours):

ESCI 550 Modern Exploration Technology
ESCI 564 Seismic Data Processing
ESCI 504 Siliciclastic Depositional Systems
ESCI 506 Carbonate Depositional Systems
ESCI 544 Hydrocarbon Exploration (AAPG Imperial Barrel competition)
ESCI 558 3D Seismic Reflection Data
ESCI 567 Unconventional Energy Exploration
ESCI 663 Structure and Evolution of Tectonic Systems
4th November 2018, 10:07 PM
Raksha M S

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?

Course duration will be 2 years and fee will be around 19,000 USD per semester which is equal to 13,85,385.00 Indian Rupee.

course structure is mentioned below:

NSCI 501 Professional Master’s Seminar (F, S) [required for two semesters]
NSCI 511 Science Policy & Ethics (S)
NSCI 512 Professional Master's Project (F, S)
NSCI 610 Management in Science and Engineering (F, S)

Required Courses (22 hours):

ESCI 334 Geological Field Methods
ESCI 615 Petroleum Geology
ESCI 617 Petroleum Industry Economics and Management
ESCI 626 Interpretation of regional 3D seismic data
ESCI 627 Sequence Stratigraphy
ESCI 558 3D Seismic Reflection Data Interpretation
ESCI 636 Well Logging and Petrophysics
ESCI 642 Exploration Geophysics

Recommended Electives (9 hours):

ESCI 550 Modern Exploration Technology
ESCI 564 Seismic Data Processing
ESCI 504 Siliciclastic Depositional Systems
ESCI 506 Carbonate Depositional Systems
ESCI 544 Hydrocarbon Exploration (AAPG Imperial Barrel competition)
ESCI 558 3D Seismic Reflection Data
ESCI 567 Unconventional Energy Exploration
ESCI 663 Structure and Evolution of Tectonic Systems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?