26th July 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Master in Bioscience and Health Policy admission in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for Master in Bioscience and Health Policy course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences? -- [New]
  2. Course structure and duration of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  3. Can I pay course fee of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in EMI mode to Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  4. Entrance exam available to study Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  5. Entrance exams available to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  6. Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  7. Detailed information about Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  9. Job opportunities through Master in Subsurface Science of Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  10. Detailed information about Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  11. What is the eligiblity of MA in Human Resourse in TISS?
  12. What are the scopes for B.Pharma student in USA?
  13. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chitkara School of Health Sciences?
  14. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care of University of British Columbia?
  16. Are there any colleges near Delhi and NCR? I want to do regular MPH after completing BHMS
  17. Scholarships available to study Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia?
  18. Entrance exam to study Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia?
30th July 2018, 07:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Master in Bioscience and Health Policy admission in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?

Eligibility to get Master in Bioscience and Health Policy admission in Weiss School of Natural Sciences is as follows.

You must have completed B.S. or B.A. degree in a biology or related science field with a strong background in biology.

You must have a completed coursework in biology, chemistry, calculus, statistics and introductory economics.

You must have a score card of Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and English Proficiency Test like TOFEL.

You must have good critical thinking and communication skills.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?