10th June 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through MS(Civil Engineering) of Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in job sector if I do MS(Civil Engineering) from Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University? I am looking forward to do this course but I want to know about the job opportunities as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities through MS(Civil Engineering) of Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?
  2. Scholarships available to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?
  3. Entrance exam to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?
  4. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Civil Engineering) of Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?
  5. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil Engineering) in Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?
  6. Does the University of Liverpool provides M.Sc Microbiology? Way to get admission?
  7. How to get selected in University of Liverpool to study MS in Computer Science?
  8. Do Andhra University offer a degree in Geology? What is the scope of this course and job opportunities?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities through Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering of Bahcesehir University?
  11. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  12. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  13. Universities offering MS in Automation?
  14. Job opportunities for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering student?
  15. University of Liverpool and University of Manchester both provides MBA in Advanced Wealth Management? Admission procedure and fees required for it?
  16. Job opportunities through Master in Textile Engineering of University of Boras? -- [New]
  17. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  18. Procedure to get admission in Master of Psychology course at University of Liverpool, United Kingdom?
12th June 2018, 03:54 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through MS(Civil Engineering) of Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?

Pursuing MS in Civil Engineering from Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University is no doubt a good choice because this university has a good rank worldwide. Also, there is good career prospects also.

Job Opportunities:
MS Civil Engineering programme provides an advanced level of knowledge which allows the candidates to obtain employment across the industry. Upon graduation, candidates are ready to pursue a professional career as consultants in the construction industry, managers on construction sites, as well as in public authorities like water management and infrastructure facilities. More specifically, graduates of this programme can be employed as structural engineers, geotechnical engineers, hydraulic and hydrologic engineers, quantity surveyors and quality managers.

The MS Civil Engineering programme can be used as Further Learning, the final element of the educational base for being a Chartered Engineer (CEng).
14th June 2018, 02:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through MS(Civil Engineering) of Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?

Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University will provide an advanced and deep level of knowledge so that you can get employment across the industry. After completion of MS course you can work as a consultant in the construction industry, manager on construction sites. Also you can work as a quantity surveyor and quality manager, Geotechnical engineer, hydraulic and hydrologic engineer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?