10th June 2018, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?

Hello friends, I am interested to study MS(Civil Engineering) from Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria and fee expenses of Master's in Architecture course in Xian Jiaotong Liverpool University?
  2. Scholarships available to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?
  3. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Civil Engineering) of Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?
  4. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil Engineering) in Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?
  5. Job opportunities through MS(Civil Engineering) of Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?
  6. Does the University of Liverpool provides M.Sc Microbiology? Way to get admission?
  7. How to get selected in University of Liverpool to study MS in Computer Science?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Masters in Food & Nutrition at University of Liverpool, UK? When to apply for a study visa?
  9. University of Liverpool and University of Manchester both provides MBA in Advanced Wealth Management? Admission procedure and fees required for it?
  10. Eligibility, fees and procedure to get admission in Mechatronics and Robotic Systems course at University of Liverpool, United Kingdom? How the university select?
  11. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Petroleum Engineering) are available in Presidency University, Bangalore?
  12. How to take admission for computer science?
  13. Which subjects should be taken after 10th to pursue Architecture?
  14. Colleges in abroad for B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE and application procedure for the same?
  15. Universities offering MS in Automation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  17. Online PhD in Public Health preferably in India for Pakistani residence?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Master of Psychology course at University of Liverpool, United Kingdom?
12th June 2018, 05:19 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?

There is no entrance exam conducted by Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University to get admission in MS (Civil Engineering) course.

Admission Procedure:
>> Click the below link.
http://www.xjtlu.edu.cn/en/find-a-pr...il-engineering
>> Then, click on "Apply" and create a account.
>> Complete your application form and submit it after paying the application fees online.
>> Applicants will get confirmation email from [email protected]
>> After few days, they will give you either an unconditional offer, conditional offer or rejection letter based on applicants academic qualification.
>> If applicants are given an Unconditional Offer, they are required to sign and return an offer reply form and pay a non - refundable deposit of RMB 10,000 to secure place at XJTLU. Then, they will arrange students visa for you. It means you admission is confirmed.
>> If applicants are given a Conditional Offer, they should provide other required documents or qualifications as mentioned in the offer in order to guarantee their place at XJTLU.

Application Deadline:
The deadline for the application of this course in this year is 30th June, 2018.
14th June 2018, 02:24 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University?

In order to getting admission in Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University for MS in Civil Engineering course you will have to sit in GRE test and have to score minimum 150 marks. Also you have to take an English proficiency test either IELTS: 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in all sections) or TOEFL iBT: 90 (minimum of 21 in any skill).

For more details about GRE test you should visit to the official website of GRE i.e.
https://www.ets.org/gre

For more details about English proficiency test you should visit to the official website of IELTS/TOEFL i.e.
For IELTS - https://www.ielts.org/
For TOEFL - https://www.ets.org/toefl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?