24th July 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Master in Textile Engineering of University of Boras?

I am going to apply for Master in Textile Engineering course in University of Boras. Can I know about the scope of this course? I mean, I want to know about the job opportunities. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  2. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  4. Detailed information about Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  5. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Textile student? -- [New]
  6. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  7. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech(Textile Chemistry) and Master's Degree in Fashion Technology?
  8. Is Amity University favourable to study Master's Degree in Fashion or Textile?
  9. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for Ph.D in textile while doing post graduation course in textile engineering?
  11. Which courses should be done after B.Tech through ECE field
  12. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?
  13. Job opportunities after completion of masters in industrial engineering in USA?
  14. What is the future of chemical engineer?
  15. How to get a government job in textile sector after B.Tech in Textile Technology from Osmania University?
  16. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
  17. What are the options to be followed for doing B.Sc Nursing 4 years program?
  18. Job opportunities through Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care of University of British Columbia?
4th November 2018, 09:05 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Job opportunities through Master in Textile Engineering of University of Boras?

There are several job opportunities, few options are mentioned below:

-After graduation, the career paths are open and the students can start working in industry at R&D departments, in production, quality positions. Or perhaps you want to dig deeper into textile science.

-Your Master’s degree qualifies you to apply for PhD positions at the Swedish School of Textiles and other universities with research education in the field.

-This could open up for an academic career. Everywhere where there are advanced textile products and technical features, you can now use your broad and deep knowledge and skills to take on new challenges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?