9th November 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?

Hey, am pursuing B.A. sociology hons. from miranda house.I wish to do corporate law from du,faculty of law. Could u plz tell me the future of corporate law from there? How is the quality of students out there? Is my decision correct? Will i have to struggle to get into a good law firm after passing out from there? I am really in a dilemma. Plz help.I'l be thankful to you for the answers..
PRITI

20th November 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?

HI, I completed MBA in HR, so please advise me that is it necessary to do corporate law, as someone told me to do it.
also advise me the other related coursed to have better prospects.
12th November 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?

After my B.A. English literature
I have the willing to study law
Is this is a correct decision to take law and to study
Is it a good job for future
And the way of earning money in this law field we can earn a good salary in this or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?