24th October 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

List of best universities abroad to study MS in instrumentation

Sir, I completed my B.Tech in year of 2016 with 62%. I would like to do MS in instrumentation abroad. Can you please list some best universities abroad? Am I eligible to study this course. What are the eligibility criteria for those universities? Can you please send this information to my email ID : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities which would be best for MS in Instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  3. List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  5. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  6. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  7. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  8. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  9. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  10. List of universities which offer BBA and BBM in Abroad? Which is better to study?
  11. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  12. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  13. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  14. List of universities in abroad to study M.Sc Physics and Ph.D -- [New]
  15. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Which universities consider GRE score?
  17. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE?
  18. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
25th October 2016, 05:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of best universities abroad to study MS in instrumentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I completed my B.Tech in year of 2016 with 62%. I would like to do MS in instrumentation abroad. Can you please list some best universities abroad? Am I eligible to study this course. What are the eligibility criteria for those universities? Can you please send this information to my email ID : [email protected]

The list of best universities abroad to study MS Instrumentation is given below;

National University of Singapore - Website Link

Princeton - Website Link

Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Website Link

California Institute of Technology - Website Link

University of Texas - Website Link

Bangor University - Website Link

Teesside University - Website Link

Stanford University - Website Link
26th October 2016, 12:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.Tech degree, So you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam then you will get admission in below given University for MS course.

1. The University of Texas at Austin, http://www.utexas.edu

2. Heidelberg University, http://www.uni-heidelberg.de

3. University of Florida, http://www.ufl.edu/

4. University of London, http://www.lon.ac.uk/

5. University of Illinois at Chicago, http://www.uic.edu
23rd June 2023, 09:18 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

When it comes to studying MS in Instrumentation abroad, several universities are renowned for their strong programs and research opportunities. Here are some well-regarded universities around the world known for their expertise in Instrumentation:

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - United States
Stanford University - United States
University of California, Berkeley - United States
California Institute of Technology (Caltech) - United States
Carnegie Mellon University - United States
University of Michigan - United States
ETH Zurich - Switzerland
Delft University of Technology - Netherlands
University of Cambridge - United Kingdom
Imperial College London - United Kingdom
University of Oxford - United Kingdom
Technical University of Munich - Germany
National University of Singapore (NUS) - Singapore
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) - Hong Kong
Australian National University - Australia
30th June 2023, 09:29 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

When it comes to studying MS in Instrumentation abroad, there are several reputable universities known for their strong programs and research opportunities. Here is a list of some top universities:

1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - United States
2. Stanford University - United States
3. University of California, Berkeley - United States
4. ETH Zurich - Switzerland
5. University of Cambridge - United Kingdom
6. Imperial College London - United Kingdom
7. University of Oxford - United Kingdom
8. National University of Singapore (NUS) - Singapore
9. Delft University of Technology - Netherlands
10. TU Munich - Germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?