5th October 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

List of the best universities available in USA for doing MS after completion of B.E in Mechanical engineering?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am Dhairya and i am in BE 3rd year of mechanical engineering. I want to go For master degree in USA. So please give me some name of the university which are famous for my field in USA. Can you please guide me with the information on this?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best engineering universities in USA for doing Mechanical engineering
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  3. List of top universities in USA to do MS after completion of B.Tech?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  6. List of best universities to do MD in USA after completion of BHMS?
  7. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  8. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA? -- [New]
  9. What all jobs I can apply in USA after completion of MS in Mechanical?
  10. Any university in USA which is offering bachelor degree in mechanical engineering on full scholarships to pakistani students
  11. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  12. List of universities offering MBBS in USA
  13. Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS
  14. List of top universities for MS course in UK and USA? Which courses should I select? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities for MS(Telecommunication) in USA?
  16. List of top universities do join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. What is integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering? Duration of the course? Universities providing integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. List of companies where we can get placed right after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
7th October 2016, 05:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the best universities available in USA for doing MS after completion of B.E in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I am Dhairya and i am in BE 3rd year of mechanical engineering. I want to go For master degree in USA. So please give me some name of the university which are famous for my field in USA. Can you please guide me with the information on this?

The best universities in USA for studying MS after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering are given below;

Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Official Website

Stanford University - Official Website

California Institute of Technology - Official Website

Georgia Institute of Technology - Official Website

Princeton University - Official Website

Cornell University - Official Website

Northwestern University - Official Website

John Hopkins University - Official Website

University of Texas – Austin - Official Website

Ohio State University - Official Website
7th October 2016, 06:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the best universities available in USA for doing MS after completion of B.E in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

After completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering, you can do MS course in USA but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

You can choose VLSI and Embedded System or Mechatronics for your MS specialization in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?