15th August 2012, 09:54 AM

How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?

How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  3. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  6. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  7. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  9. How to get admission for doing MS in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  11. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  13. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  14. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  15. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  16. Can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the good universities?
  17. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  18. List of Indian/Foreign universities offering M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
8th April 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?

i would like to know what are the various entrance exams to do master degree in mechanical engineering in foreign country being an india student?
8th May 2015, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?

I want to do b.tech. after polytechnic diploma in mechanical engg. In Australia so plz tell me what 2 do 4 this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?