30th March 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Pharma.D course in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?

Sir,
Now I am a B.Pharmacy 2nd year student.
I want do Pharma.D in Abroad.
Kindly tell me which are the colleges in Abroad
providing this course. And which entrance exam
I have to give?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  2. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  4. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  5. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  6. Can I study MBA in Ireland after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India?
  7. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  8. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  9. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  11. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for B.Com student in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  13. List of colleges with fee expense which offer MBBS and MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  14. List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Power System) in Abroad
  15. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges which offer MBA through CMAT? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Is it necessary to give an entrance exam to get into B.Pharm College?
9th April 2018, 08:15 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Pharma.D course in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?

In order to pursue Pharma.D from a foreign university you may have to take an entrance examination conducted by the university itself. Also you have to take an English proficiency test. Some of the university may not consider your bachelor degree they requires at least 2-years of specific pre-professional coursework followed by 4-academic years.

These are the best foreign Institute/University offering D.Pharma. course:-
> University of Illinois-Chicago
> Purdue University
> Ohio State University
> University of California
> University of Cincinnati:
> University of Kentucky
> University of Glasgow
> University of Exeter
> Kings College London
> University of Bristol
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?