21st March 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MS in London? Procedure to apply?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you please tell me the procedure to do MS in London? What are the reputed colleges for MS in London?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges offering diploma in automobile engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the course?
  2. Scope of Physiotherapist in London? List of hospitals where I can work?
  3. List of colleges offering BFA course? Date of the entrance and the procedure to apply?
  4. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  5. List of colleges offering Ph.D in Unanipathy course? What is the selection procedure?
  6. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  7. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  8. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  9. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  10. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India?
  11. List of government colleges offering Aerospace Engineering in India? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  13. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  14. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges offering combined BBA and MBA program after 12th? What's their admission procedure?
  16. Can I go London for higher studies as my relatives are their? Colleges near London Leister and marks required for them?
  17. List of colleges in Mumbai offering Ph.D in Engagement and Economics?
  18. List of AICTE approved distance colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
23rd October 2017, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MS in London? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you please tell me the procedure to do MS in London? What are the reputed colleges for MS in London?

List of colleges / universities offering MS in London is given below;

University College London - Official Website

King’s College London - Official Website

Queen Mary, University of London - Official Website

Imperial College London - Official Website

City, University of London - Official Website

Candidates can apply online for the admission to the Masters Degree in the colleges in London. Candidates should have studied a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject with good marks to get admission in the colleges in London. They should have passed IELTS with a minimum of 6.5 bands with no bands less than 6.0 for the admission to the Masters course in London colleges. Candidates have to apply, with the following documents, academic records, letter of recommendations, passport copy, proof of English proficiency, personal statement etc. for the admission to the Masters Degree course in London universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?