18th April 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in Capital Medical University, China?

Hello,
I am preparing for OMAT for doing MBBS in China. I want to study MBBS in Capital Medical University of China. I have completed my 12th and preparing for OMAT through Coaching classes. I just want to know that what marks I have to get in OMAT for getting MBBS in this University?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  2. What is the minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  3. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering MBBS in China through OMAT?
  4. How many seats are available to study MBBS in Abroad through OMAT? Cutoff marks required in PCB to appear?
  5. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  6. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad?
  8. List of entrance exams except OMAT for study MBBS in China? List of coaching classes for preparation of OMAT in India?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in OMAT if secured 97.51% in 12th PCB? Cutoff marks required to get admission in Hanoi Medical College, Vietnam?
  10. How OMAT is helpful to study MBBS in Abroad?
  11. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  12. How can I prepare for OMAT to get admission in MBBS at China? Reference books for preparation?
  13. Where I can get admission to study MBBS in Abroad if scored 109.43 marks in OMAT?
  14. Should I prepare for OMAT to study in Abroad if got admission in MBBS in India?
  15. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  16. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine with OMAT scorecard?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear among USMLE and OMAT to study MBBS in Europe?
  18. Cutoff marks required in AIIMS Medical entrance exam to study MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd October 2017, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in Capital Medical University, China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am preparing for OMAT for doing MBBS in China. I want to study MBBS in Capital Medical University of China. I have completed my 12th and preparing for OMAT through Coaching classes. I just want to know that what marks I have to get in OMAT for getting MBBS in this University?

Candidates from India after completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are eligible to study MBBS in Capital Medical University, China. Candidates are admitted to the MBBS course in Capital Medical University, China without any entrance examination. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test either TOEFL or IELTS for taking admission in the Capital Medical University, China. They have to apply to the college by downloading the application from the college website given Click Here. They have to apply with the following documents, for the admission to the Capital Medical University, China like copies of passport, copies of latest schooling certificate and transcripts, physical examination record and blood test reports, economic status certificate and letter of commitment to pay tuition fee on time etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?