24th May 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

List of courses available to study in UK and Australia for BAMS student?

Hello Friends,
I am doing BAMS and after completing this course I want to study in Abroad especially in UK or Australia. Please tell me what are the courses available to study for me in UK and Australia?

14th December 2020, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses available to study in UK and Australia for BAMS student?

Courses available after bams in uk and Australia
20th September 2022, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses available to study in UK and Australia for BAMS student?

I am doing BAMS and after completing this course I want to study in Abroad especially in UK or Australia. Please tell me what are the courses available to study for me in UK and Australia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?