30th April 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study abroad if I have a year gap between 10th standard?

I am currently in 11th standard. I have a gap of 1 year after 10th standard. I want to if I am eligible to study abroad. I wish to study in Japan, Korea or Switzerland. Can you please provide me the answer soon? Awaiting for the response.

1st May 2017, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad if I have a year gap between 10th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to study in Abroad even if you have a year gap after completion of your 10th standard. Most of the Abroad universities allows the candidates to apply for admission even if they have one or two year study gap. To be eligible to apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities, you have to appear in ACT/ SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and you need to submit your test score reports to apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities.
27th July 2020, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad if I have a year gap between 10th standard?

I have study gap in between 10th and 12th class can I apply for Canada for higher studies ?
15th September 2022, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th and I am wondering that I have to take 1 year gap.after that can I apply for abroad after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?