8th November 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Courses available in Australia with fee structure for 12th student?

hello
i am passed out 12th student wants
to study australia what are the
courses and fees patterns????
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  2. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  3. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  4. Which are the undergraduate courses offered by ISBF? Fee structure of those programmes?
  5. After completing B.Com and 12th commerce can I do Merchant Navy? Institutions offer the course and their fee structure?
  6. Information about dentistry in Australia?
  7. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  8. What is the fee structure for B.Tech Mechanical in Australia? What is the admission requirement?
  9. Fee structure of CPL in Australia?
  10. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  11. How should I study in Australia after passing 12th
  12. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  13. What is the fee structure to take up courses after 12th if I have scored 650 marks in 12th?
  14. Admission fee structure and best university or college in Australia for MDS?
  15. Admission fee structure and best university/college in Australia for MDS?
  16. Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?
  17. How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?
  18. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
29th August 2017, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available in Australia with fee structure for 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am passed out 12th student wants
to study australia what are the
courses and fees patterns????
thank you in advance

Courses available in Australia for 12th student are given below;

Bachelor of Computer Science
BSc Food and Nutrition
Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality)
Diploma in Hospitality Management
Bachelor of Business and Commerce
Certificate in Hospitality
Bachelor of Accounting
Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Finance)
Bachelor of Finance
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Nanotechnology
Graduate Diploma in Electronic Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (Honors)
Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering)
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
Bachelor of Nursing

The cost for the bachelor degree course in Australia varies based on the subject and university. The cost of the bachelor degree courses is around Rs 5,08,000 to Rs 15,23,000 per year. Candidates have to check with the university for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?