25th June 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

List of courses offered in USA for a MBA graduate

Hi Sir, I have completed MBA CC specialization as HR. Now, I am in interest to do further studies in USA. So, please provide me the courses offered in USA after doing MBA in India, as soon as possible. Thanking you.

28th June 2017, 05:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses offered in USA for a MBA graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have completed MBA CC specialization as HR. Now, I am in interest to do further studies in USA. So, please provide me the courses offered in USA after doing MBA in India, as soon as possible. Thanking you.

List of courses offered in USA for MBA graduates is given below;

MS in Project Management
MS in Management Information Systems
MS in Technology Management
Master of Data Analytics/Data Science
PhD in Management
MSc Management
MSc Management and Public Affairs
Masters in Management and Leadership
28th June 2017, 07:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses offered in USA for a MBA graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can do Ph.D course in USA because you have completed MBA course.

The minimum educational qualification required for Ph.D course in Abroad is masters degree from a recognized university.

You must have valid GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?