23rd July 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other courses available abroad after completing MBA?

Hello sir/Mam,

I am yogitha.k I have done MBA in (finance & marketing) and I want to continue the study further in USA just want to know if any other courses or the most relevant courses that I can pursue in the USA and idea about the fee structure please. Please reply me.......

24th July 2015, 02:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any other courses available abroad after completing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/Mam,

I am yogitha.k I have done MBA in (finance & marketing) and I want to continue the study further in USA just want to know if any other courses or the most relevant courses that I can pursue in the USA and idea about the fee structure please. Please reply me.......
You can do higher study in USA but you must have valid GMAT score.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?