21st July 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

List of various courses to do in USA after completion of BDS course?

List of various courses to do in USA after completion of BDS course? I am looking to get a better job based on the extra courses which would be required to get it in USA. Can you please suggest me the information on the same soon? Thanks!

23rd October 2017, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of various courses to do in USA after completion of BDS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of various courses to do in USA after completion of BDS course? I am looking to get a better job based on the extra courses which would be required to get it in USA. Can you please suggest me the information on the same soon? Thanks!

List of various courses to do in the USA after completion of BDS is given below;

Master’s Degree in Dental Science
Doctor in Dental Surgery (DDS) / DMD
MS in Dental Hygiene
Master of Science in Dentistry with a Concentration in Endodontics
Master of Science in Dentistry with a Concentration in Orthodontics
MS in Orthodontics
Master in Public Health
MBA
Master in Hospital Administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?