26th June 2017, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for M.Sc abroad after completion of B.Sc?

I am applying for B.Sc in Bio oriented subjects in colleges right now. I am keen on doing my MSc abroad. Can I get some detailed guidance regarding how to go about it? Can you please give me the details on this soon as possible? Thank you!

28th June 2017, 12:05 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Sc abroad after completion of B.Sc?

To pursue M.Sc. course in Abroad after completion of your B.Sc. course, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. TOEFL/ IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to M.Sc. course in Abroad universities.
28th June 2017, 02:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Sc abroad after completion of B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am applying for B.Sc in Bio oriented subjects in colleges right now. I am keen on doing my MSc abroad. Can I get some detailed guidance regarding how to go about it? Can you please give me the details on this soon as possible? Thank you!

Candidates after completion of B.Sc (10+2+3) can apply for MSc/MS in some abroad universities. Many universities in Canada and USA required at least 16 years of formal education for taking admission to master degree courses. Candidates can get admission in other countries after completion of BSc in India. They have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL and GRE examinations for taking admission in abroad universities. The scores in the IELTS/TOEFL and GRE are useful for getting admission in abroad universities. You can apply online for taking admission or can contact the educational consultancy services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?