25th September 2016, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

List of recommended course to do in USA after completion of MBA?

Hiii

I have completed my MBA.. Now I want to do Masters in USA.. Any recommended courses? Can you please list them all as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on this. Awaiting for the response.

26th September 2016, 12:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of recommended course to do in USA after completion of MBA?

It is nice to see your learning thirst. Since you have already completed MBA course, so you can look for job opportunities in abroad as well as pursue higher studies. You can opt for the courses like -

- M.Phil in Management
- MBA in specific management domain
- PhD in Management
26th September 2016, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of recommended course to do in USA after completion of MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiii

I have completed my MBA.. Now I want to do Masters in USA.. Any recommended courses? Can you please list them all as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on this. Awaiting for the response.

The list of courses to do in USA after completion of MBA is given below;

MS Management Information Systems
MS Technology Management
MS Project Management

The above given are some of the best courses to study in USA after MBA in India. For the admission to US Universities, one has to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS. The candidates should clear the GMAT or GRE. These are the two important examinations to clear to get admission in US colleges. One can apply online for the admission in US colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?