18th November 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

List of courses other than B.Com in Australia offering admission through IELTS?

hello
i am complet 12th commers and i will prepresion
about IELTS and i am study b.com sem 3
and how many cours in AUS.
i chose the around 3 year cours and not study in aus in b.com
other cours so plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  2. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  3. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  4. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
  5. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  6. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
  7. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  9. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  10. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  11. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  12. Is there any possibility to Australia without giving IELTS test
  13. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  14. How to do correspondence B.Tech from IETE Sagar? I am a student from ECE trade
  15. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  17. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  18. How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?
20th November 2014, 01:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses other than B.Com in Australia offering admission through IELTS?

There are plenty of courses, which have been offering by universities in Australia. So, I would like to list few courses, which suits your profile.

Courses after 12th Commerce:-
The following are the best courses after 12th commerce.
*Business Administration

*Computer Animation

*Digital Arts and Design

*Bachelor of Art and Design

*Accounting (BSc)

*Accounting & Management Information Systems

*Accounting & Finance

*Accountancy And Financial Management

*Accountancy & Economics

*Business Studies with Marketing(BA)

*Business Management and Economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?