6th December 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

List of exams and their eligibility criteria for getting government or non government jobs in abroad?

Respected ma’m/sir,
I am 23 years old and I am commerce graduate student. I am preparing for the examination of govt. jobs. My 12th and B.com percentage is below 50% and I am interested in foreign govt. and non govt. jobs and services so my is for you that in which exam I can eligible to sit and to get foreign jobs and services?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs?
  2. List of forms to apply for Government jobs after 12th commerce
  3. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of government exams which consider 12th standard pass in their eligibility criteria?
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a government job being in the non creamy layer?
  7. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  8. What can I do after passing BSc computer science? I have completed graduation
  9. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  10. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  11. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree?
  12. Any government jobs other banks while doing B.E in CSE(Final year)? Eligibility criteria for those exams?
  13. List of government jobs in which I am eligible after scoring 55% in graduation?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria asked for any government based jobs?
  15. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  16. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  17. Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  18. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?