27th August 2011, 10:36 PM
crazyrama

Any government jobs other banks while doing B.E in CSE(Final year)? Eligibility criteria for those exams?

sir/madam,
I am doing my BE in cse(final year).may i know some of the government exams other than bank?and the eligibility criteria for those exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for PO Exam having not secured 1st class throughout Engineering?
  2. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  3. Government jobs available in Banks? Date of commencement of exams?
  4. What are the exams I need to write to get the government bank jobs?
  5. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs?
  6. At an age of 27 can I get a Bank Job now? Which books are to be referred?
  7. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  8. Career options for me after passing 12th commerce and 2 years diploma in office management and secretarial practices?
  9. Scored 63% in MBA and 50% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Bank PO exam?
  10. Government jobs available after passing B.Tech IT? Can I get in Railways or Banks?
  11. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  12. PO eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get a job in Indian National bank after completing B.Com?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a government job being in the non creamy layer? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for jobs in Government bank?
  16. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  17. Can I get Bank Po Job having passed 12th class with Commerce?
  18. List of forms to apply for Government jobs after 12th commerce
28th October 2011, 06:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any government jobs other banks while doing B.E in CSE(Final year)? Eligibility criteria for those exams?

Yes you can attend many government jobs exams other than banks. You can attend the PSU exams. You can apply for government companies such as BHEL, SAIL, NTPC etc. You can also apply for the UPSC and SSC exams which are conducted for the jobs in different government departments. The eligibility criteria will be different for different jobs. But the basic criterion is a graduation.
31st October 2011, 09:10 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any government jobs other banks while doing B.E in CSE(Final year)? Eligibility criteria for those exams?

sir/madam, I am doing my BE in cse(final year).may i know some of the government exams other than bank?and the eligibility criteria for those ...
16th February 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

hai sir/madam.
i have to write a bank exams. but im studying now BE computer science engineering and i have to kow that for what post i can apply and when i can write the test for that please guide me sir/madam
16th February 2012, 11:47 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyrama View Post
sir/madam,
I am doing my BE in cse(final year).may i know some of the government exams other than bank?and the eligibility criteria for those exams?
HI,

After passing B.Tech you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

GOOD LUCK!
26th August 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about D.R.D.O,B.S.N.L,I.S.R.O .I know something about it i cant able to get complete knowledge howcan i apply on it ....Can u plz help me Plzsend detail at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?