31st December 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

List of IGNOU centers in USA?

I have enrolled in DECE. And. CECC courses in IGNOU. In New Delhi now. I am in USA, so is there any centre of IGNOU in USA, so that I can continue my studies here. Kindly tell me.

Related Questions:
7th January 2016, 08:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IGNOU centers in USA?

No, there is no IGNOU Center in USA. So I am sorry to say that you cannot continue your studies staying in USA. So you have only two options in order to continue your studies.

>> Either you have to come India and Continue Studies at any of the IGNOU centers.

>> Or if it is not possible for you to come India, then there is an option for continuing your studies staying in USA itself. You may go for distance learning option from USA and the best university is United States Open University. Here are the contact details of United States Open University.

Name of the University: United States Open University
Phone Number: 302 765 3303
Address for Communication: 6 Denny Road Suite 301, Wilmington, DE, 19809
24th February 2016, 05:46 AM
Unregistered

I am persuing M.Com in distance from IGNOU- Kolkata. I have already passed part-I by getting 1st class. But due to some reason I have to come USA- New Jersey. I really want to complete my part-II. Please help me out. Is their any option to give exam from USA- NJ.
18th September 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I have registered Ignou MCom distance education on June 2019 and Its first year exam will be June 2020. Now i am in USA . So I want to attend my exam in this June .Can I write exams from here? Is there any exam centre for Ignou University?
20th September 2019, 08:41 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have registered Ignou MCom distance education on June 2019 and Its first year exam will be June 2020. Now i am in USA . So I want to attend my exam in this June .Can I write exams from here? Is there any exam centre for Ignou University?
Currently, IGNOU has opened its centers only in South Asia, the Middle East, and African countries. So, in the USA there is no center,thus you have to come to India to give exams.
11th November 2020, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi . I am pursuing masters in psychology from IGNOU . I just want to know is it recognized in Singapore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?