26th September 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

How much marks we should score in 12th to get good university for doing MBBS in Canada?

How much should I score in 12th to get a good university for mbbs in Canada? Can you help me out with the exams I need to give to study mbbs in canada? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks we should score in 12th to get good university for doing MBBS in Canada? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Canada? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in Canada Medical University for MBBS program?
  4. How much marks are required in medical after 12 to study abroad in canada in good university?
  5. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  6. How much marks I have to score in 12th CBSE to study MBBS?
  7. Best university in Canada for females to do MBBS course?
  8. Can I join Harvard for pursuing Medical? Documents and papers required?
  9. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  10. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  11. Will I get admission in any good college of Canada after scoring good marks in GRE having secured 55% in B.Tech?
  12. How may I do MD in Canada after completing MBBS from Germany?
  13. Top universities of Canada for doing MBBS? How much qualifying marks are needed?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Canada for 11th student?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if scored 143 marks in NEET and secured 68% in 12th being an OBC student?
  16. How to score good marks being a candidate of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. M.D from Canada after MBBS? Exams to be given for the same?
  18. Can I get Canada Visa with IELTS score of 5.5 and 6 in Speaking?
26th September 2015, 11:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks we should score in 12th to get good university for doing MBBS in Canada?

Marks in 12th standard is not enough and not the only parameter for seeking admission in MBBS course in Canada. This is because the institutes in Canada take into account entrance exam scores as a primary parameter for selection of candidates. It is true that higher the percentage in 12th, better are your chances since your resume (academic background) is also a parameter in the selection process. You need to score well in the below mentioned entrance exams.

- MCAT
- IELTS/TOEFL

For MCAT details, click here.
For IELTS details click here.
For TOEFL details, click here.
16th November 2020, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks we should score in 12th to get good university for doing MBBS in Canada?

What is percentage I should score 10th board exams to get seat in canada MBBS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?