12th August 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

List of Institutes, admission procedure and eligibility to study Ph.D Astrochemistry in Abroad?

Respected all
I am about to complete my M.Sc. organic chemistry.
How can I take admission for Ph.D. in astrochemistry abroad..
what eligibility required for the same...
which institutes have the same course..?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  2. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  3. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  4. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  6. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  8. How to study in abroad for Ph.D? I have completed M.Tech in Energy System
  9. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  10. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  11. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  12. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  13. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  14. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  15. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  16. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  17. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  18. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
30th December 2017, 02:14 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Institutes, admission procedure and eligibility to study Ph.D Astrochemistry in Abroad?

Yes, you can get admission in foreign university to pursue Ph.D. in astrochemistry.
Admissions Requirements for PHD in astrochemistry:-
> You must have GPA 3.0 or higher.
> You must need to score in TOEFL test minimum 550 paper based or 79 intenet based.
> You will need to appear for GRE test.
> You will need to submit 3 letters of recommendation at the time of admission.
> Statement of purpose.
> Official Transcripts.
> You must have Master's degree in chemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry or Organic Chemistry.

These are the foreign university offering Ph.D. in astrochemistry:-
> University of Illinois
> Stanford University
> Heriot-Watt University
> University of Leeds
> University of Hull
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?