26th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes with total expenses to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
Can you tell me about the Pilot Training
course availability in Abroad? I want to
know about the institutes in Abroad which
providing this course and what will be the
total cost of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and total expenses to do Pilot Training course?
  2. From where should I do Pilot Training course among India and Abroad? Total cost to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  3. List of institutes which offer SAP-ABAP Training in Delhi? Total expenses for SAP-ABAP Training?
  4. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  5. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  6. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Genetics) in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  7. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  8. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  9. Possibility to do Pilot Training course in Abroad for 12th Commerce candidate? Expected starting salary after completing Pilot Training course from Abroad? -- [New]
  10. Can I get a scholarship for pilot training? Is the job guaranteed and what is the total cost in abroad?
  11. List of institutes which offer Pilot Training in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  13. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad for B.Pharma 2nd year student?
  14. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  16. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  17. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  18. How can I apply for Commercial Pilot Training in abroad? Job opportunities and total expense?
22nd October 2016, 02:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes with total expenses to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Can you tell me about the Pilot Training
course availability in Abroad? I want to
know about the institutes in Abroad which
providing this course and what will be the
total cost of this course?

The list of institutes which offer Pilot Training courses in abroad is given here;

Aerosim Flight Academy - Official Website
The cost for the course will be around $15,000 to $18,000 in the Aerosim Flight Academy.

Singapore Flying College - Official Website
The cost will be based on the individual and the amount of training required in Singapore Flying College.

Airborne Aviation - Official Website
The course fee will be around Rs 35,00,000 in Airborne Aviation for the Commercial Pilot License in Australia.

Australian National Airline College - Official Website
The Commercial Pilot Training course fee will be around Rs 31,00,000 in Australian National Airline College.

Malaysian Airline Pilot Course - Official Website
The cost of the course in Malaysian Airline Pilot course will be around Rs 44,00,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?