20th February 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?

hello everyone
i m doing my last year b.pharm..
i want to do m.pharm in abroad..
how many fees expenses of m.pharm in abroad...
kindly tell me immediately..........thanks

23rd February 2015, 11:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?

The exact expense to study M.Pharma in Abroad cannot be stated directly since it depends on various factors like the concerned institute where you are enrolled, the concerned country and the location where the institute is situated, etc. So, it will be better if you can kindly comment below the name of the institute or the country where you are interested to pursue your M.Pharma course so that we can give you more detailed answer providing a greater insight into the exact fee structure and other expenses like living costs, travel cost, etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?