17th November 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

List of renowned universities of Singapore to study PG in Microbiology

I am from Coimbatore, studying in 3rd year of B.Sc Microbiology. I want to be a researcher, so I would like to do PG from a renowned university of Singapore. Please send me list.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?
  2. List of renowned institutions for Distance Learning in M.Sc (microbiology)?
  3. Can I take admission in M.Sc Microbiology in Singapore?
  4. List of universities in Singapore which Indian students like the most to study UG course in previous five years? Total cost to study UG course?
  5. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  6. Genetic engineering eligibility in Singapore after 12th?
  7. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of colleges or universities in Singapore for studies after Diploma Engineering?
  9. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  10. Job opportunities in Ferrari, Mercedes etc, after pursuing Mechatronics engineering?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in India and Abroad -- [New]
  12. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do genetic engineering in Singapore? I am doing 12th and have taken Microbiology Group
  14. List of best universities in India to do masters in Microbiology?
  15. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Microbiology in top universities of India?
  16. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  17. List of best colleges of Singapore to study MBA course with fees and eligibility criteria?
  18. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
20th November 2017, 12:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of renowned universities of Singapore to study PG in Microbiology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from Coimbatore, studying in 3rd year of B.Sc Microbiology. I want to be a researcher, so I would like to do PG from a renowned university of Singapore. Please send me list.

List of universities in Singapore to study PG in Microbiology is given below;

National University of Singapore - Official Website

Nanyang Technological University - Official Website
20th November 2017, 06:52 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of renowned universities of Singapore to study PG in Microbiology

There are two Best Universities in Singapore who provides Post Graduation course in Microbiology.

> National University of Singapore
> Nanyang Technological University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?