19th September 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges or universities in Singapore for studies after Diploma Engineering?

Sir, right now i'm studying 3rd yr mechanical engineering.... I want to continue my higher studies in singapore. So, i need a list of colleges in that place and also tell me about any other skills to study or to write this exam. And send me any link about this sir....

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  2. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  3. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad?
  4. What should be done after Diploma engineering from Singapore Polytechnic?
  5. Scope of MDS or other PG Diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after doing BDS in India?
  6. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  7. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  8. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  9. List of the colleges, universities offering diploma in electrical engineering under distance scheme?
  10. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  11. Where can I pursue my studies after completing 3 years diploma in automobile
  12. How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?
  13. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence?
  14. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  15. Colleges and universities having AICTE approval for diploma Electrical Engineering course?
  16. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  18. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
11th January 2018, 07:57 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges or universities in Singapore for studies after Diploma Engineering?

After completion of your mechanical engineering course you can continue your higher studies in Singapore. For that you need to appear for GRE test and English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL. These are the Institutes/Universities in Singapore offering mechanical engineering course:-
> Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)

> PSB Academy

> National University of Singapore

> TEG International College

> Singapore University of Technology and Design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?