17th November 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in BDS course at Imperial College School of Medicine, United Kingdom?

Sir, I am in 12th and want to do BDS from Imperial College School of Medicine, United Kingdom. Please tell me eligibility criteria to get admission in BDS course?

20th November 2017, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in BDS course at Imperial College School of Medicine, United Kingdom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am in 12th and want to do BDS from Imperial College School of Medicine, United Kingdom. Please tell me eligibility criteria to get admission in BDS course?
Sorry, Imperial College School of Medicine, United Kingdom does not offer a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course. Imperial College - Faculty of Medicine offers MBBS / BSc Medicine and BSc Medical Bio sciences courses. Candidates can find the list of courses offered by the Imperial College – Faculty of Medicine in the website link given Click Here
Candidates can study the BDS course in the colleges like King’s College London, Cardiff University, University of Liverpool, University of Dundee etc.
20th November 2017, 07:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in BDS course at Imperial College School of Medicine, United Kingdom?

In best of my Knowledge Imperial College School of Medicine do not provides Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course.

List of Universities in UK offering Bachelor of Dental Surgery course:-
> Plymouth University
> The University of Manchester
> University of Essex
> University of Dundee
> King's college of London

Eligibility criteria to get admission in BDS course:-
> Higher examination passed with minimum 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
> students should have an IELTS score of no less than 6.5 across all four categories - reading, writing, speaking and listening with an overall 7.0 score generally required at most universities in UK.

You can online apply for Bachelor of Dental Surgery course through the official website of respected universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?