11th March 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in India and Abroad

Hello, I am a MSc(Microbiology) student. After my MSc I want to do research in Microbiology. I am really interested to do research in Microbiology. For that I want to know which are the universities in India for Ph.D program in Microbiology? I have no issues I have to go abroad for fulfill my dream.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  2. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India and Abroad?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Human & Social Services in India and Abroad
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Physical Organic Chemistry in India and Abroad
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance exam in India as well as in Abroad?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  8. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  9. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  11. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?
  16. Does universities offer stipend to study PhD in Abroad?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Biophysics in India? -- [New]
28th April 2018, 12:03 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in India and Abroad

Below I have listed name of colleges/universities which offer PhD in Microbiology:
>Armed Forces Medical College
Address: Southern Command, Near Race Course, Solapur Road, Wanowrie, Pune, Maharashtra 411040
Phone: 020 2633 4230
>Amala Cancer Research Centre, Kerala
Address: Amalanagar, Thrissur, Kerala 680555
Phone: 0487 230 4190
>Assam University
Address: Cachar District, Silchar, Assam 788011
Phone: 03842 270 806
>Central Drug Research Institute
Address: Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226031
Phone: 0522 277 2450
>Georgetown University
Address: 3700 O St NW, Washington, DC 20057, USA
>Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
Phone: +1 607-254-4636
>Stanford University
Address: 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
>University of Chicago
Address: 5801 S Ellis Ave, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?